Client C++ Developer
Lemesos, Lemesos, CyprusIT
Scorewarrior is a game developer and publisher from Limassol, Cyprus. The company was founded in 2015 and is focused on 4X strategy MMO games. Our team has 120+ passionate, talented, self-demanding, and constantly developing professionals who love making high-quality games.
Our mission: We create games with a mission to unite and excite people all over the world.
We are looking for a person to join the team who will develop the client side for our games, become part of the team and be able to develop with us!
Tasks to be solved:
- Designing and developing a game client on the Cocos2d-x engine.
- Immersion in the development of a cross-platform client using Unity.
- Active participation in the design of architecture and implementation of game features.
- Making joint decisions with artists, 3D modelers, game designers.
- Confident programming in C++ (11/14+) and STL.
- Experience working with interfaces on any C++ framework.
- Knowledge of version control systems at a level sufficient for most real-world tasks.
- Technical English.
It will be very useful:
- Experience in commercial application development using Cocos2d-x.
- Experience working with Unity.
- Technical education.
- Knowledge of Python.
- Love of games.
What we offer, and the benefits of working for us:
- A full-coverage relocation package for you and your family to Cyprus (Limassol).
- A modern and sunny office space very close to the Mediterranean sea.
- An excellent and competitive remuneration package.
- Private health insurance for you and your family members.
- A school allowance of up to €400 per month (for children at pre-school and school age).
- Remuneration for personal development courses.
- A friendly working environment with a passion for improving our product :)