Full-stack Tools Developer (Kotlin)
Limassol, Lemesos, CyprusDevExp
Scorewarrior is a game developer and publisher from Limassol, Cyprus. The company was founded in 2015 and is focused on 4X strategy MMO games. Our team has 120+ passionate, talented, self-demanding, and constantly developing professionals who love making high-quality games.
Our mission: We create games with a mission to unite and excite people all over the world.
We’re looking for Tools Developer to join Developer Experience (DevExp) team. DevExp provides developers, artists, game designers and other teams with all kinds of tools that help them work smarter and faster.
- There are ~80 people in product team
- DevExp team consists of 2 people - Lead and CI/CD engineer
- DevExp team has ~40kloc of Kotlin code for CI/CD (Teamcity), in-house IFTTT-like service, Intellij IDEA plugins, full-stack services (Kotlin/JS + Kotlin/JVM)
- Our product team loves making games, we (DevExp) love making it more enjoyable and productive for them
- We love to work together in office
We expect you to:
- Improve or develop from scratch all kinds of tools that help our colleagues in their work
- Find new ways to improve other teams’ workflows via processes and tooling
- Participate in all parts of tools lifecycle: from RFC and MVP to development, CI/CD and making new releases
- Integrate third-party services into our workflows
- Communicate with colleagues and understand their problems
You will need the following to work:
- 2+ years of Kotlin development
- Being familiar with web frontend development
- Experience building any kind of user interfaces
- Passion for making others’ lives easier
- Love for problem-solving
In addition, it will be very useful:
- Ability to understand and contribute into python-based tools
- Background in tools development - for company or for yourself
- Experience using Kotlin/JS and developing plugins for IntelliJ
Tools and technologies we use and integrate with:
- Unity as game engine
- Terraform / k8s / GCP for when we need to deploy our tools
- Grafana / Loki / VictoriaMetrics / Sentry when we need to monitor them
- Crowdin for localization management
- Youtrack for tasks
- Notion for docs and RFCs
- Slack for regular conversations
- Teamcity for CI/CD
- Gitlab for git and reviews
- SonarQube for code analysis
- Dolt for versioning game config database
- JetBrains’ editors and plugins for them
What we offer, and the benefits of working for us:
- A full-coverage relocation package for you and your family to Cyprus (Limassol).
- A modern and sunny office space very close to the Mediterranean sea.
- An excellent and competitive remuneration package.
- Private health insurance for you and your family members.
- A school allowance of up to €400 per month (for children at pre-school and school age).
- Remuneration for personal development courses.
- A friendly working environment with a passion for improving our product :)