Lemesos, Lemesos, CyprusAdministration
Scorewarrior is a game developer and publisher from Limassol, Cyprus. The company was founded in 2015 and is focused on 4X strategy MMO games. Our team consists of 120+ passionate, talented, self-demanding, and constantly developing professionals who love making high-quality games.
Our mission: We create games with a mission to unite and excite people all over the world
The ideal candidate will be proficient in managing financial records and reports, with a strong proficiency in QuickBooks.
- Perform account reconciliations, including bank reconciliations and accounting transactions, to ensure accuracy and consistency in financial records.
- Prepare asset and liability entries in terms of accrual basis accounting in accordance with Cyprus regulations.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings and generate balance sheets and profit/loss statements for managers.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks or similar accounting software is a must in order to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments.
- Work with the accounting team to prepare and manage budgets.
- Collect invoices, receipts, and other financial documents, ensuring their accurate upload to both the server and accounting software and maintaining the server for optimal performance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Accountant.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, especially QuickBooks.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance, or relevant degree. Additional certification will consider a plus.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, Excel.
- Fluency in oral and written in both English and Greek Languages
What we offer and our benefits
- Modern and sunny office space very close to the Mediterranean sea.
- Excellent and competitive remuneration package.
- Private health insurance for you and your family members.
- School allowance of up to €400 per month (for children at pre-school and school-age).
- Personal development courses.
- Friendly working environment :)