Senior Product Analyst
Limassol, Lemesos, CyprusProduct
Scorewarrior is a game developer and publisher from Limassol, Cyprus. The company was founded in 2015 and is focused on 4X strategy and mid-core MMO games. Our team has 100+ passionate, talented, self-demanding, and constantly developing professionals who love making high-quality games.
Our mission: We create games with a mission to unite and excite people all over the world.
We are looking for a Product Analyst with excellent critical thinking skills, to whom we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your own skills via tasks ranging from behavioral research and A/B testing to modeling and machine learning.
- A data-driven decision-making culture.
- A great, responsive team with versatile expertise.
- Minimum bureaucracy and no vertical restrictions.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting A/B testing.
- Ad-hoc analysis.
- Research into player behavior, and searching for key patterns therein.
- Various types of modeling: simulation, predictive, and financial.
- Dashboard reporting with substantial visualization using Tableau.
- Creating and developing data storefronts.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have extensive knowledge and a love of mathematical statistics, probability theory, and econometrics.
- Can see patterns in data and suggest ideas for improving the product and the user's gaming experience.
- Can confidently make SQL queries.
- Have experience working with Python and the following packages for analysis: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, and Statsmodels.
- You have produced substantial dashboards and complex reports using modern BI tools.
- Have extensive gaming experience.
We use Clickhouse and Tableau — knowledge of these tools will be to your advantage.
What we offer and our benefits:
- Full-coverage relocation for you and your family to Cyprus (Limassol).
- Modern and sunny office space very close to the Mediterranean sea.
- Excellent and competitive remuneration package.
- Private health insurance for you and your family members.
- School allowance of up to €400 per month (for children at pre-school and school-age)
- Personal development courses.
- Friendly working environment :)