Lemesos, Lemesos, CyprusProduct
Scorewarrior is a game developer and publisher from Limassol, Cyprus. The company was founded in 2015 and is focused on 4X strategy MMO games. Our team has 120+ passionate, talented, self-demanding, and constantly developing professionals who love making high-quality games.
Our mission: We create games with a mission to unite and excite people all over the world.
We are looking for a QA engineer with the intention to learn and develop, enlisting the help and support of experienced colleagues.
Tasks to be solved:
- Participate in the optimization of testing processes and interaction between teams.
- Expand and also keep up-to-date regression test suites.
- Create sets of test cases for testing new functionality.
- Take part in the discussion of new improvements at the design stage.
- Analysis of functional requirements.
What we offer and our benefits:
- Full-coverage relocation for you and your family to Cyprus (Limassol).
- Modern and sunny office space very close to the Mediterranean sea.
- Excellent and competitive remuneration package.
- Private health insurance for you and your family members.
- School allowance of up to €400 per month (for children at pre-school and school-age).
- Personal development courses.
- Friendly working environment :)
To work, you will need the following:
- Experience in testing web applications.
- Knowledge of testing methods and techniques.
- Experience working in agile teams.
- Good test model-building skills.
- Experience with bug trackers.
- Active interaction with the product team.
- Experience with testing management systems.
- Experience in analyzing and working with system logs.
It will be advantageous if:
- You have experience in the development of gamedev products.
- You like games.