Tech Team Project Manager
Limassol, Lemesos, CyprusIT
Scorewarrior is a game developer and publisher from Limassol, Cyprus. The company was founded in 2015 and is focused on 4X strategy MMO games. Our team consists of 120+ passionate, talented, self-demanding, and constantly developing professionals who love making high-quality games.
Our mission: We create games with a mission to unite and excite people all over the world.
Our product: We are currently working on Total Battle.
Total Battle is an MMO 4X strategy game with a deep political system and lots of player interaction. Players take on the role of a commander and need to develop their city, forge alliances, fight against monsters, and conquer other players.
Role: We are seeking a talented Project manager to join our Client+Backend Technical Team and contribute to the development of Total Battle for years to come. The team consists of client and backend developers and QA and has about 8-12 members in total. The team is responsible for framework development, implementing design best practices and developing ambitious features. The ideal candidate will manage an efficient and smooth development process, enhance our development practices and be the best people manager for their teammates.
Tasks to be solved:
- Planning and organizing the development process within a team to ensure the successful implementation of internal features and incoming feature requests.
- Enhancing the development process to increase its speed and improve its quality.
- Designing, deploying, and maintaining a system to measure the effectiveness of the development process.
- Promoting wellbeing and professional growth within the team.
The ideal candidate would:
- Show remarkable organizational capabilities and a keen eye for detail.
Have the ability to identify development problems, prioritize them, and solve them effectively.
Be willing to adapt to potential changes while developing features.
Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
Effectively resolve team conflicts and teach feedback skills.
Be skilled at leading meetings effectively and be able to adapt to the goals of a specific meeting.
Understand how to work with data to enhance the development process.
Have experience working as a project manager in a technical team.
Be willing to learn about related technologies and products.
Have in-depth knowledge of any task management software and be open to learning new tools.
Be willing to relocate to Cyprus to work in our office in Limassol.
What we offer:
- Full-coverage relocation for you and your family to Cyprus (Limassol).
- Modern and sunny office space very close to the Mediterranean sea.
- Excellent and competitive remuneration package.
- Private health insurance for you and your family members.
- School allowance of up to €400 per month (for children at pre-school and school-age).
- Personal development courses.
- Friendly working environment :)