Lemesos, Lemesos, CyprusArt
Scorewarrior is a game developer and publisher from Limassol, Cyprus. The company was founded in 2015 and is focused on 4X strategy MMO games. Our team has 120+ passionate, talented, self-demanding, and constantly developing professionals who love making high-quality games.
Our mission: We create games with a mission to unite and excite people all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Artist who will be interested in working on the development and improvement of our main game and growing together with a team of professionals.
Tasks to be solved:
- Improving and creating UX/UI solutions for new and existing games.
- Design interfaces based on documentation.
- Drawing technical elements of the interface (icons, dice, buttons, windows).
- Drawing art for interface windows, icons, collages, and small illustrations.
- Thinking over and describing animations, and interface effects for further work of developers and animators.
- Preparation of assets and transfer to developers.
- Author's control of layout.
- Understanding the principles of usability of game interfaces.
- Experience working on interfaces for mobile and browser games.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Figma. Skill in drawing 2D graphics.
- Having an appropriate portfolio.
- Desire to develop in UX/UI. Accuracy and accuracy.
- Love games.
- Willing to complete a test task.
Will be a big plus:
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
What we offer, and the benefits of working for us:
- A full-coverage relocation package for you and your family to Cyprus (Limassol).
- A modern and sunny office space very close to the Mediterranean sea.
- An excellent and competitive remuneration package.
- Private health insurance for you and your family members.
- A school allowance of up to €400 per month (for children at pre-school and school age).
- Remuneration for personal development courses.
- A friendly working environment with a passion for improving our product :)