Web developer (Node.js)
Cyprus, Lemesos, LimassolWeb
Scorewarrior is a game developer and publisher from Limassol, Cyprus. The company was founded in 2015 and is focused on 4X strategy and mid-core MMO games. Our team has 100+ passionate, talented, self-demanding, and constantly developing professionals who love making high-quality games.
Our mission: We create games with a mission to unite and excite people all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced Web developer (Node.js) for our passionate game development team.
Challenges that will face you:
- Create a convenient tool for operating the game.
- Write a new front for the web version of the game.
- Help in creating a scalable and reliable API.
- Participate in the creation of fault-tolerant infrastructure and application architecture.
- Develop various game services: notification, transaction, and utility services for Support and Community employees.
- Refine and expand the game site.
- Engage in the integration of payment counterparties.
- Configure and analyze project monitoring (Kibana, Grafana, Sentry).
- Conduct code reviews, and participate in technical discussions.
- In the near future, participate in a paid-on-call.
A few words about how we work:
- We have no tasks on the table, unnecessary politics and corporate pressure, but at the same time the work is faster and friendlier, there are fewer approvals, projects are not cancelled, challenges are tougher and the result is seen more often.
- We use a modern stack of technologies: PHP7, Phalcon, Node.js, React, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Elastic Search, Kibana, TeamCity, and YouTrack, you can't list everything.
- We give the opportunity to develop and implement our own features.
- Knowledge of PHP from 7.4 and experience with one of the popular frameworks.
- Node.js, Typescript, ReactJS.
- CSS, HTML.
- PostgreSQL / MySQL.
- Experience in mutual integration of REST, and JSON RPC services.
It will be very useful:
- Examples of serious code that can be shown (GitHub, GitLab, and bitbucket).
- Experience with PHP testing frameworks (codeception, behat, phpunit, etc.) and JS (jest, mocha, chai, etc.).
- Understanding of DDD and hexagonal architecture.
- Broad IT outlook and desire to develop.
What we offer and our benefits:
- Full-coverage relocation for you and your family to Cyprus (Limassol).
- Modern and sunny office space very close to the Mediterranean sea.
- Excellent and competitive remuneration package.
- Private health insurance for you and your family members.
- School allowance of up to €400 per month (for children at pre-school and school-age)
- Personal development courses.
- Friendly working environment :)